Auth System DocumentationLink
The JUT Auth System is a set of classes that allow for authentication and authorization. This system uses the Database class to connect to a database to store all account info.
- Auth Manager
- Contains all methods needed for controlling the Auth System.
- Permission Manager
- Manages permissions to be used to enable or disable parts of your application.
- Manages all tasks related to the currently logged in user account.
- Session Manager
- Manages all login sessions to allow users to login to your application.
- User Manager
- Manages all user accounts in the database.
- User Role Manager
- Manages all user account roles.